Software Engineer/Architect of open languages and technologies. Working in the PSD department (Presales and Delivery) in Sii, where in addition to the programming and leading the team, participating in: preparations of bids, designing architectural solutions and brings a lot of interesting ideas.
He is not afraid to challenge long-standing rules in IT. He loves new technology and gadgets. His master thesis research was in the field of location in social networks (Twitter).
How using publicly available information find out:
· where someone is
· how they feel
· where are they planning another trip before they even think about it
I would like to inspire you to experiment with the geolocation.
What will be your takeaway?
· How seemingly insignificant information can tell us secrets
· Conscious/unconscious use of geolocation
· Head full of ideas to use geolocation in your projects
· How to do it with Java – DO IT YOURSELF!